FAQ - Dental Implant Abroad
Frequently Asked Questions
How is Forest & Ray different from other dental practices?
- Its dental experts offer a full range of cosmetic dentistry, dental implants and orthodontic treatments.
- Forest & Ray runs two modern private dental clinics in central London and in Budapest.
- Forest & Ray guarantees full emergency treatment after dental implants and any surgical intervention needed, so you don't need to risk your ongoing dental health. You can be confident that your permanent after care will be assured in London.
- All our dentists who work in the UK are registered with the General Dental Council and covered by the dental indemnity of Dental Protection or the Dental Defence Union for treatments provided in the UK.
- The multilingual team speaks English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish and Slovak.
Please see our dDentist GDC and other rgesitation numbers:
- Dr. Csilla Ehreth GDC Number: 185 544
- Dr. Csilla Ehreth Dental Defence Union Number: 460 482
- Dr. Zsolt Csillag GDC Number: 100 189
- Dr. Zsolt Csillag Dental Defence Union Number: 377 619
How do I book an appointment?
It couldn’t be easier! Just call us on 020 8123 3132 or use the form on Forest & Ray's website.
Should I have my dental treatment in London or in Budapest?
- Forest & Ray provides a full range of cosmetic dental treatments both in London and in Budapest, so the choice is yours! All dental implants, bridges, crowns, veneers, inlays, onlays, fillings, root canal or teeth whitening treatments can be done in our clinic in central London.
- If you need more than one dental implant or complicated oral surgery, then treatment in Budapest is definitely more cost-effective but you will still receive full after care with Forest&Ray in London. Why not discover stunning Budapest, combining a superb city break with your dental surgery?
Is all the treatment fully completed by Forest & Ray?
Yes, the whole treatment will be done by Forest & Ray. In this way we can monitor and guarantee the success of your dental surgery from start to finish.
How do I organise my trip?
Our staff is happy to help you to make any arrangements for your dental surgery in Budapest. Further information on our wide range of dental treatments, together with details of flights and accommodation in Budapest can be obtained on this website.
The costs of flights differs according to the date and the special deals offered by the various airlines. We can help you find the best offer to suit your requirements. If you book in advance, the prices are usually much more favourable. Wizzair, Skyeurope, Easyjet, Malev, and British Airways Ryanair always offer special packages.