FAQ - Dental Implant Abroad 3. page
How much money can I save?
- All our great value prices are shown on our website.
- You can make a significant saving with Forest & Ray on your dental treatment.
- Around 30-40 % off the average UK price if the treatment takes place at our clinic in London.
- Around 60-70 % if the treatment takes place in Budapest.
- The final bill can vary depending on the material required for the crowns and the location of the treatment. Prices in London and Budapest differ. Your consultation fee and the price of the OPG (Panoramic X-Ray) can be deducted from your final bill subject to our terms and conditions.
- Crowns, bridges or implants cost on average 3-4 times more in UK dental surgeries than in Hungary's excellent dental centres. Our services will suit you if you are in need of a crown, bridgework or dental implants at affordable prices. You will save hundreds of pounds, even after taking account of all the flight and accommodation costs. Moreover, you can experience the capital rightly known as the Pearl of the Danube.
How can I spend my free time in Budapest?
Our team will help you to get the most out of your visit to Budapest. On request we can organise day trips and excursions for your non-treatment days and help you to enjoy your free time. If you wish, we can advise you on restaurants, theatres, concerts, museums, the famous thermal spas and all kinds of leisure activities.
What will happen in Budapest?
- All our staff members are multilingual with fluent English (blog: 5 things to look for in a dentist) and one of our REPRESENTATIVES will provide comprehensive assistance during your stay.
- We can provide you with a Hungarian mobile phone to use during your stay. If you require one, please let us know in advance. The next morning our driver will meet you at your hotel and take you free of charge for your first visit with our dentist and his team.
- If you have any questions or need any assistance - wheteher it is a reservation for dinner at one of the famous restaurants or attending one of the many exciting cultural events in Budapest - our colleagues will be there to help you at any time.
- When your treatment is complete, you can settle your bill in Hungary by cash or credit card.
- Once you are back in the UK, a member of our London office will contact you to check if you were happy with the service and if there is anything else we can assist you with.
- If your treatment requires several visits to Budapest, we will provide you with full support and continuous consultation until your treatment is complete.
What credentials do the dentists have?
Hungarian dentists are renowned worldwide for their excellent qualifications, expertise and considerable experience in general dental practice and research. Their credentials equal those in other European and North American countries: not for nothing are there thousands of Hungarian dentists practising around the globe! All our dentists working in Hungary are registered with the Hungarian Chamber of Dentists. Our Dentists working in our London clinic are registered with the General Dental Council in the UK and covered by the dental indemnity of Dental Protection or the Dental Defence Union in our London clinic. All Forest & Ray dentists possess liability insurance as required by the Hungarian Chamber of Dentists.
Am I insured against any problems arising after leaving Budapest?
Our clinics will cover all necessary dental and laboratory costs to rectify the problem, in the event of unsuitable laboratory work. If small adjustments and repairs are needed, a dentist will see you at our London practice. Aftercare is provided in London at an additional cost and all additional work will be carried out in the clinic in Budapest. Please ask our team about our Terms and Conditions via email
FAQ page: 1, 2, 3
Register for dental checkup!