Dental Implants are the closest you can get to healthy, natural teeth. They allow you to live the way you want to—confidently eating, laughing, smiling, speaking and ,yes, kissing. In short, you can enjoy all your normal, everyday activities without worrying about your teeth.
Think of dental implants as artificial tooth roots, similar in shape to screws. When dental implants are placed in your jawbone (A), they bond with your natural bone. They become a sturdy base for supporting one or more artificial teeth, called crowns. A connector – known as an abutment (B) – is placed on top of the dental implant to hold and support your crowns. The crowns are custom-made to match your natural teeth and fit your mouth (C).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Am I A Candidate for Dental Implants?
If you have missing teeth or big gaps between teeth and your jawbone is sufficient to support the anchor, then dental implants are an option for you. Chances are your bone density will be adequate if:
- Your bone hasn’t deteriorated due to prolonged tobacco use.
- You haven’t been abusing alcohol.
- Periodontal Gum disease hasn’t impacted your jawbone/gums.
- You are committed to taking very good care of the implanted teeth and surrounding gums — daily brushing and flossing are essential.
What Are The Advantages of Dental Implants?
- Improved Appearance: They look and feel like your own real teeth and allow you to exhibit the beautiful, natural smile you always wanted.
- Improved Speech: No slipping like with poor-fitting dentures so, as a consequence, no slurring of words.
- Easier Eating: Dental Implants function like your real teeth allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence.
- Confidence and Convenience: Dental implants eliminate the embarrassment and inconvenience of removing dentures and the need for messy adhesives.
- Improved Oral Health: Surrounding teeth remain unreduced as they don’t have to support any other dental work. They also allow easier access between teeth for better cleaning.
How Long Will Dental Implants Last?
Properly maintained dental implants (i.e. regular brushing and flossing) can last a lifetime—assuming the patient receives regular dental check-ups (part of any regimen for good oral health).
Why Go To Forest & Ray-Budapest For Implants?
Our experienced dental practitioners provide state-of-the-art dental work in our ultra-modern clinic. And we do it for a fraction of the cost that you would pay in your own country. If you’re looking to have dental implants done abroad, look no further than Forest & Ray in Budapest. Contact us today!